Why is personal data collected?
We understand the need to treat all customer data in an appropriate and lawful manner.We respect the privacy of all our customers.The data that is required for legitimate reasons is collected.The data collected is used for marketing and promotional activities.
What data is collected?
Tp process your orders personal information is collected from you.This could include your address details and telephone number.
Details of when data is collected given below:
- When placing an order on the Aly& Val websites
- When setting up an account on Aly & Val websites
- Subscribing to our marketing campaigns, or other promotions
- Engaging with our social media pages, in the form of comments, or uploads of photographs, or use of campaign hashtags
Data that may be recorded could include,
- Full Address including Postcode
- Telephone Numbers
- Date of Birth
- Payment Details
We may also record technical information about the device/provider details used to access our sites, including your IP address, location, and operating system details. If you are placing an order with us, we will require payment details unless you pay with a payment service provider such as Amazon, or PayPal. Any payment information provided will be captured securely by the third party provider.Any required information is indicated by an asterisk.
How is the collected data processed and used?
The Aly& Val team only use the personal information provided by you for the following:
- For us to handle your orders, deliver your goods, and to process any payments and refunds, including the sharing of your data to any third-parties involved in the processes of your order, and delivery being completed
- To provide updates for orders placed, including any changes regarding parcel delivery
- To contact you regarding any communication sent to us
- Keeping your contact details up to date
- Management of your online account
- To detect and prevent possible fraud, or abuse on our sites
- To send you details of marketing campaigns, news about our company, competitions, or promotions that may interest you, providing we have received your consent to do so
- To personalise your experience across our platforms, i.e. providing targeted suggestions for you online based on your previous use of our website
- When processing any competition, or prize draw entry (If any other purposes for processing your data are required, these will be detailed in any Terms and Conditions supplied in association with the competition at entry)
- Online ads
- We use online advertising to help you find our products. We may target banners and ads to you when you use other websites and apps, based on your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data.
- Email engagement
- When we send you marketing, service or order-related emails we will use a combination of pixels and cookies so we can be sure you have received them and also personalise your future experiences across our platforms.
Is the data shared?
We will not disclose private information about our customers to third parties except where it is a necessary part of providing a service to you. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Payment gateways
- Delivery fulfilment companies
- Business partners
Any information disclosed to us that is shared with any of our third-parties affiliations, or business partners will be limited to only the data needed to carry out instructions to complete your orders, or delivery of your goods.